BFT ELI 250 replacement motor, for use with larger leaf gate installs due to its slower gearing, 230v for use with standard UK 240v supply.
This is the slow motor... Also available is the ELI250V (Faster Version) and the ELI250BT (24V Version).
This is an irreversible underground electromechanical operator for use with swing gates wooden or metal which are up to 300kgs-400kgs and 3.5m per leaf.
The built-in mechanical stops for both opening and closing enable making the installation totally invisible thanks to having eliminated the stops on the ground.
Adjustable mechanical stops for both opening and closing inside the foundation box, Sturdy aluminium structure with high-resistance treatment.
Replacement motor 230v for use as a replacement on an existing install:
- Easy swap, one out and one in, will just wire staight in ;
- Exactly the same fittings and footprint as your existing ELI250 motor;
- Just four bolts to fit;
- Will work with all 230V Control Panels;
- Greased gears with sealed case which allows the motor to resist water ingress;
- 3m of wire fitted to the motor for you to connect to your junction or control panel;
- Slower motor for larger gates;
- comes with capacitor and connection arm.
- And more...
Specifications for the ELI 250 230v Motor
- Power Supply : 230V
- Power Input : 300W
- Protection Rating : IP67
- Max Leaf : 300kg
- Operator Weight : 10kg
- Max Angle Opening : 120°
- Max Gate Leaf Length : 3.5m
- Cycle Time : 28 sec
- Compatible Panels : Rigel 5, Altair-P
PDF File Downloads for the ELI 250 Motor
The BFT ELI250 motor is one of the most reliable motors i have ever used.
Little has changed with this motor in 15 years of fiting gates, this is probably because little has gone wrong with these motors in all of those 15 years!.
Below is a video on the fitting of the ELI 250 motor.