BFT ELI 250BT replacement motor, low voltage, 24v with step down transformer in control panel for use with standard UK 240v supply.
This is the low voltage motor... Also available is the ELI250 (Slow Version) and the ELI250v (Fast Version).
This is an irreversible underground electromechanical operator limit switch magnetic, for use with swing gates wooden or metal which are up to 400kgs and 3.5m per leaf.
The built-in mechanical stops for both opening and closing enable making the installation totally invisible thanks to having eliminated the stops on the ground.
Adjustable mechanical stops for both opening and closing inside the foundation box, Sturdy aluminium structure with high-resistance treatment.
Replacement motor 24v for use as a replacement on an existing install:
- Easy swap, one out and one in, will just wire staight in ;
- Exactly the same fittings and footprint as your existing ELI250BT motor;
- Just four bolts to fit;
- Will work with all 24V Control Panels;
- Greased gears with sealed case which allows the motor to resist water ingress;
- 3m of wire fitted to the motor for you to connect to your junction or control panel;
- Low Voltage motor for Safer gates;
- comes with capacitor and connection arm.
- And more...
Specifications for the ELI 250BT 24v Motor
- Power Supply to Panel : 230V
- Power Supply to Motor : 24V
- Power Input : 175W
- Protection Rating : IP67
- Max Leaf : 400kg
- Operator Weight : 10kg
- Max Angle Opening : 120°
- Max Gate Leaf Length : 3.5m
- Cycle Time : 15 sec
- Compatible Panels : Thalia
PDF File Downloads for the ELI 250BT 24v Motor
The BFT ELI250BT motor is safer and faster than a standard 230v motor and still copes with 400kg! wow.
A little bit more expensive but for piece of mind, its worth it...
Below is a video on the fitting of the ELI 250BT motor.